The Carolyn E. Parker Foundation Scholarship Award was established in 2013 and honors the loving memory of the founders’ grandmother.
This scholarship award will be granted to an eligible high school senior who submits the best eloquently written two-page essay describing how he/she has overcome adversity and how he/she intends to leverage his/her future success to enrich the lives of others.
The scholarship award will be disbursed at the beginning of the fall semester. The maximum amount awarded is $250.00 per approved applicant.
- Must be a high school senior.
- Must demonstrate excellence in school work as evidenced by course selection and grades (minimum GPA of 3.0).
- You must be a full-time, first-year undergraduate student seeking your first baccalaureate degree.
- Must participate in: extracurricular school activities; community and/or church activities; and school or community athletics.
- Must demonstrate good character and show interest in and concern for being an active member of society.
- The scholarship is available to students regardless of race, sex, national origin, or religion.
- Scholarships are given for one (1) academic year.
- Scholarship awards will be made out to the recipient’s college/ university and are to be applied to tuition, books, or room and board.
- Applicant must not be in default or owe a refund or repayment on any Federal or State financial aid.
- All inquiries and nominations must be electronically submitted to email@example.com